Performance Analysis and Benchmarking
Drive desired results with a deeper understanding of your performance metrics.
High-impact organizations choose Blackbaud analysis tools and benchmarking services to gain insights into their fundraising programs.
Read their stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Unparalleled Benchmarking Insights
When it comes to improving fundraising performance, knowledge is power. Understand how your donor programs and fundraising efforts compare to peers in your space, and use the insight to expand high-performing programs and address underperforming ones.
From embedded benchmarking insights available at your fingertips in our fundraising software to the industry’s most sophisticated donor program benchmarking through our donorCentrics® team, no one can help you understand where you stand better than Blackbaud.
With Blackbaud’s benchmarking services you can:
- Leave guesswork in the past with data-driven decision-making
- Put your donors at the center of your fundraising with our donorCentrics® approach
- Improve how you steward donor relationships and maximize your fundraising impact
Understand your fundraising performance metrics.
Knowing where you stand now is an important component of deciding where you will go. Blackbaud fundraising analysis tools enable you to:
- Review the trends of your fundraising programs
- Dive deep into year-over-year trends of key metrics
- Monitor progress of strategic initiatives over time
Identify strengths and weaknesses in your fundraising initiatives.
Recognizing where you're well-optimized and identifying chances for betterment can help ensure you're advancing your program in the right direction. With Blackbaud fundraising analytics tools, you can:
- Determine areas of opportunity
- Develop strategies to improve performance
Benchmark your fundraising performance against peer organizations.
Determining how you stack up against others in your industry will provide valuable insights to set fundraising goals. Blackbaud benchmarking services help you:
- See how your numbers compare against peers
- Define what "good" looks like
- Focus on continual improvement
Attend interactive sessions with peers.
Meeting others who take care of missions related to yours can be powerful as it presents chances for collaboration and supporting one another's efforts. Blackbaud offers opportunities to attend interactive sessions with professional peers, allowing you to:
- Share best practices with similar organizations facing the same headwinds
- Walk away with strategies you can implement tomorrow